EVO 20 - Digital Printing Chiller
The EVO 20 is tailor made for the Series 2 & 3 range of Hewlett Packard digital printing presses.
The chiller is designed for operation in ambient temperatures of up to +45°C. With the inclusion of the optional motor fan speed regulator, not only is there a reduction in the overall noise level of the chiller, but the chiller is also capable of operating in ambient conditions down to -10°C, enabling it to be located outside, away from the digital printing press.
- Compact air cooled unit in closed housing
- Fully corrosion free (no carbon, steel or aluminum in contact with water)
- Adjustable process liquid (= cooling liquid) temperatures from +25°C down to -5°C
- Quality assurance certified in accordance with DIN ISO 9001
- CE certified and UL/CSA listed
- Tailor made for use with digital printing systems
- Unit and housing designed according to IP 54 for outside installation (protection against precipitation recommended
- Global service support hubs in three main time zones
- More 50 years worldwide service network experience in temperature control systems
- Extensive experience with refrigeration of digital printing system due to well established cooperation with HP Indigo
|Model||Cooling Duty @ +6°C||Cooling Duty @ +1°C||Pump Pressure Max.||Tank Volume||Ambient Temperature||Dimensions WxDxH|