Up to 5.0 kW - Air Blast Coolers - Water to Air
Our range of AB-Compact air blast coolers have many advantages over mains water or open tower cooling and provide an ideal method of maintaining suitable working temperatures in many process applications. Typically, they are designed to remove heat from processes where the coolant temperature is approximately 10°C – 20°C higher than ambient.
AB-Compact air blast coolers are supplied as complete factory assembled and tested units and are suitable for indoor applications. They are completely closed circuit and independent of mains, with negligible water loss, and only minimal maintenance is required to ensure long and trouble free operation.
- TIG Welding
- MIG Welding
- Resistance Welding Machines
- High Frequency Generators
- Furnace Equipment
- General Process Cooling
- Non ferrous coolant circuit.
- Coolant safety by-pass.
- Supplied complete with circuit breakers and on/off switches.
- Fan and coolant pump starting contactors.
- Fan and coolant pump motor protection.
- IP54 protection.
- 24 V control circuit where fitted.
- Low coolant level alarm.
- Low coolant flow alarm.
- Low coolant pressure alarm.
- Variable speed fans.
|Model||Cooling Duty*||Pump Pressure max.||Pump Flow max.||Tank Volume||Power||Dimensions|
|AB-Compact 10||1.0||3.6||30||5||230; 1||400 x 480 x 350|
|AB-Compact 30||3.0||3.6||30||10||230; 1||500 x 600 x 450|
|AB-Compact 30||3.0||3.8||40||10||400; 3||500 x 600 x 450|
|AB-Compact 50||5.0||6.0||30||20||230; 1||600 x 750 x 600|
|AB-Compact 50||5.0||5.8||60||20||400; 3||600 x 750 x 600|
* delivery temperature @ 10°C above ambient.