Process Circulators » LAUDA Integral XT
Process control unit
Easy operation via the Command console
The process circulators are operated via the Command console, which is also used in the LAUDA Proline range. The console is easily removable and can be used as a remote control. The easy menu-driven operation makes operation intuitive and simplifies changes to the settings. An additional extension cable on the Command console enables operation of the device and process surveillance from a distance of up to 50 metres. An opto-decoupled RS 232/485 interface is integrated in the Command console as standard for connection to a PC.
Performance profile of the Integral XT
- High-resolution, back-lit graphic LC display for depicting the entire circulating system, and with individually-adjustable surface
- Resolution of the actual value reading optional up to 0.001°C
- Real-time clock combined with timer function
- Editable programmer for up to 150 segments in 5 programs
- Nine pre-defined sets of parameters can be selected for the control
- Menu-driven operation in German, English, French or Spanish
- Function lights for heating, cooling and external control
- Error reports by means of bright LED lights, acoustic alarm and clear text message
- Adjustable limit of the pump pressure
- Integrated external control with cascade connection
- Supply temperature limit for the gentle heating of the external system
- Integrated opto-decoupled RS 232/484 interface as standard
The entire process at a glance
The clear process diagram on the high-resolution graphic display of the Command console displays all the device parameters necessary for the circulating process at a glance. Alternatively, the user can define other views and, hence, can always see the information, which is important for him.
Flexible interface concept
A multitude of individual options is available for connecting peripheral devices. The units are equipped with a Pt 100 temperature probe connection and two sockets for components with the LAUDA internal LiBus such as the Command control unit, as standard. Similar to Proline, optional modules for fitting up to two plug-in modules are available.
- RS 232/485 Interface
- With opto coupler galvanically isolated, 9-pole SUB-D socket. With LAUDA instruction set as far as possible compatible with LAUDA Ecoline and LAUDA Integral T series.
- Analogue module
- With two inputs and two outputs on 6-pole DIN socket. The inputs and outputs are independent of one another, adjustable as 4...20 mA, 0...20 mA or 0...10 V interface.
- The following input values can be predefined: set temperature, external actual temperature, pump output.
- Adjusting the output values: set temperature, actual temperature (bath temperature), external actual temperature from Pt 100, external actual temperature from analogue input, correcting variable, pump output, pump rpm. Apart from this, the interfaces can be freely adjusted in accordance with the set function. For instance: 0 mA equals 0 °C and 20 mA equals 100 °C.
- Contact module SUB-D socket
- 15-pole SUB-D socket with three relay contact-outputs (centre zero relay, maximum 30V/0, 2A) and three binary inputs for controlling via external potential free contacts.
- Functions of the inputs: Setting of faults or standby, control of the programmer, half duplex operation (two different set temperatures) or control type (internal external control).
- Functions of the outputs: Signalling the status of diverse faults, standby, or top up bath medium, output the window discriminator status (inside outside) or the programmer status. Functions scheme contact module SUB-D.
- Contact module NAMUR
- Contact module with plug and socket in accordance with NAMUR NE28 standard, functionality as for above, but only one input and one output on two DIN sockets.
- Profibus interface
- For inclusion of up to 120 devices into a Profibus network Connection with 9-pin SUB D-socket, transfer rates up to 12Mbaud, integrated LED for the display of connection errors.