The new LAUDA iVisc viscometer is a capillary viscometer for the automatic measurement and evaluation of kinematic viscosity in accordance with DIN 51562 and ASTM D445. Furthermore, it opens up the possibility of calculating polymer data, e.g. SV-, IV- and K-values and the dynamic viscosities of oils, lubricants and beverages.
The iVisc viscometer can be employed in any test laboratory where viscosity values have to be determined. Other wide-ranging application examples can be found in quality control in polymer manufacture, in compounding and in the manufacture of plastic prefabricated parts.
Easy plug & play device installation and intuitive graphical operator guidance make the iVisc viscometer extremely user-friendly. The fully automatic, space-saving and mobile system is characterised by a power consumption of less than one watt, facilitated by convincing energy-efficient technology.
- Measurement of the kinematic viscosity in accordance with DIN 51562, ASTM D445
- Calculation of polymer data (VN, IV, K-value) and dynamic viscosities of oils, lubricants, beverages etc.
- Highly sensitive, intelligent NIR meniscus detection
- Compatible with Ubbelohde, Cannon-Fenske and Micro-Ostwald glass viscometers
- Easy “Plug & Play” installation and intuitive graphic operator guidance
- Energy-efficient technology, only 1 Watt power consumption
- Operation via PC, notebook or netbook
- USB interface for control and power supply