Ecoline Staredition E 200*: for demanding applications
Now with integrated programmer – The E 200* devices are the LAUDA Ecoline Staredition models for increased requirements and an expanded temperature range. They offer precisely that extra degree of convenience and performance that is required for more demanding laboratory use: in addition to the digital safety functions of the E 100* units, there is also a 2-line display with parallel actual and set value display and plain text messages showing the operating states (e.g., SET, CAL, LEVEL).
In addition, the E 200* units are PC and BUS-compatible with their RS 232/485 interfaces. Thanks to the new integrated programmer, working with the E 200* is now even easier and more comfortable. If you need more, you can get more – but not more than you actually need.
E 200* (as E 100*, but additionally)
- 2-line LCD display, resolution of indication 0.05 °C
- Parallel display actual/set temperature
- Setting resolution selectable 0.1 °C or 0.01 °C
- Messages of operating states in clear text
- Remote fault indication through floating contact
- RS 232 and RS 485 interfaces
- 2-point factory calibration as standard
- NEW: Basic-programmer for 20 temperature/time segments, with loop, alteration and pause function